School social workers (LCSWs) can provide you with a variety of services like:
· Healthy life skills, healthy relationships and coping skills
· Responsive services including crisis response, mental and emotional wellness skills, group and individual therapy.
Making an appointment is the easiest and most effective way to reach me. I am traveling to several schools and I want to be able to be available and give you focused attention to effectively meet you and your child’s needs. I encourage parents or guardians to call the school for an appointment.
I will be in Park Valley on Tuesdays.
I follow the guidelines set forth by the National Association of Social Workers. This means I will keep the information you share with me confidential—unless you give me permission to share it, or unless I am required by law or school policy to share it.
Examples of when I must share a students information:
When I must consult with other professionals to better help you. When I am required to release information by a school policy, state law, and/or the code of ethics for social workers.
· If I believe you are at risk of harming yourself or others.
· If I believe someone is trying to hurt you.
· If a judge orders me to provide information in court.
· If a law is broken.
If you have any questions about these privacy rules, please let me know! Your safety and welfare are my highest priorities.